• Dill is short for Dillydally, officially
• Dill is 100% dachshund but he is too big to be a mini and too small to be a standard
• We adopted him when he was four months old, he was originally named Wally
• He was attacked by a pitbull when he was eight months old, and I pried his head out of the dog’s mouth; we both have scars now
• We call his white belly stripe his sour cream dollop
@brightneedle I am certain dill is part gator 🐊
@alex AW DILL I LOVE YA
@alex awww he looks just like my Casey from so long ago... I miss having a dachshund!
@alex wiener dogs are winner dogs!
@alex SCREAMING "BABY"
@alex what a good-looking dog!!!
@alex he ear....... he ear, big
@bryn the rest of him took a while to catch up
@alex glorious boy
bigshoulders.city is a Mastodon instance for Chicagoans current, former, and future. Its name comes from Carl Sandburg, who once compared ships pulling out to “mastodons, arising from lethargic sleep.” Our goal for bigshoulders.city is to build a community of friends and neighbors across the Windy City. Toot your pho place recommendations, meet-up ideas, pothole gripes, creative dibs, and cross-town baseball taunts—whatever you want, as long it abides by our short and sweet content policy.
For now, membership in bigshoulders.city is subject to approval. if you don’t have an invite or referral, email our admin with a Toot-length intro.